Plastic and Fiberglass Plaster Mesh for Facade Plastering
Plastic plaster facade mesh is made from polymeric fibers, non-toxic, providing excellent air circulation. It can be used for plastering in a temperature range from -40 to +100 deg. Facade plaster fiberglass mesh is particularly resistant to alkaline environment and has an extremely high durability.
Fiberglass mesh for facade plaster work, it has features of resistant to alkaline and has an extremely high durability.
Plastic plaster facade mesh is made from polymeric fibers, non-toxic, providing excellent air circulation. It can be used for plastering in a temperature range from -40 to +100 deg.
The features of plaster plastic and fiber glass mesh:
- High mechanical strength, due to which a decorative surface acquires additional stability and reliability.
- Resistance to corrosion and decay. Unlike metal products, plastic or plaster mesh exterior fiberglass is not afraid for plastering in moisture environment.
- Durability. The service life of these materials exceed 10 years.
- Efficiency. The average price of fiber glass cloth and plastic plaster mesh is low than welded mesh or chicken wire. But they provide significant durability mesh structure in external and internal decoration. The price always reasonably and rationally.
Plastic and fiberglass cloth plaster mesh mainly used in the following work:
- Facade work: As a reinforcing layer, they can prevent the appearance on the decorative surface cracks and crevice. They give the plaster surface a high mechanical strength. She did not lose its visual appeal under the influence of precipitation and temperature changes, not deformed and serve more than 10 years.
- Masonry work: gives greater strength and durability of the structure.
- Finishing works: plaster mesh is equally effective both outside and indoors. It is recommended when installing roofing and insulation, to perform ties tiles and create ventilation grilles.