Fiberglass mesh protects plaster layer surface from cracking
Plastering mesh glass cloth is used for reinforcement surfaces during plastering, installation leveling floors, waterproofing, restoration of cracked plaster in order to prevent cracking or fraying of the plaster.
Fiberglass mesh is cheap material that does not burn and is characterized by both low weight and high strength. These properties allow it to be successfully used in the formation of plaster facades, as well as use on internal wall and ceiling surfaces. This material is widely used for fastening the surface layer at the corners of the room.
Most widely used standard fiberglass plater mesh is the density of 145g/m2 and 165g/m2 for exterior cladding and facade work. Resistant to alkalis, does not decompose and will not rust over time, it does not emit toxic and harmful substances, has a high resistance to tearing and stretching, protects the surface from cracking and improves its mechanical strength. Easy to handle and use.
Our fiberglass plaster mesh sizes:
Plastering mesh facade fiberglass cloth 90, 140, 145 , 160, 165, 180, 185g/m2.
Mesh shape: square.
Mesh size 5 × 5mm, 4 × 4mm, 2 × 2mm.
Color: White, yellow, blue, green, red, orange.
Roll size: 1 × 50m.
FM-01: 2mm mesh size fiberglass cloth with high resistance to tearing and stretching.
FM-02: Fiberglass cloth rolls in white, yellow, blue, green, red, orange color.
FM-03: Plaster fiberglass mesh protects the wall surface from cracking and improves its mechanical strength.
FM-04: Fiberglass mesh as reinforcing mesh for plaster work is easy to handle and use.
Application of plaster fiberglass mesh
- Fiberglass mesh is used to strengthen the surface of the plaster layer all kinds of buildings.
- This mesh reinforced liquid waterproofing layers slabs and roofs.
- Fiberglass mesh used to impart mechanical strength filler floor coverings that are different self-leveling properties.
- Application of glass fiber mesh contributes to strengthening plaster, and the bases used for laying ceramic tiles.
Drywall Fiberglass Tape
Drywall fiberglass not-sticking tape and fiberglass self-adhesive tape are used for combining the joints between walls and windows, door together with our fiberglass mesh to repair the cracks, joints and seams of drywall, plasterboard and other surfaces. Drywall fiberglass not-sticking tape should be used with cellophane tape. Fiberglass self-adhesive tape could be used alone.
FM-05: A length of fiberglass tape is used for conjunction of drywall seam.
FM-06: Two rolls of fiberglass tape used for gluing drywall.
- Length (m): 20, 30,40, 45, 50, 90, 100.
- Width (mm): 35, 45, 40, 45, 50, 75, 100, 200.
|Class||Design||Density/25 mm||Weight (g/m2)||Tensile strength ≥ N/5 cm × 20 cm||Weaving type||Resin content (for self-adhesive) ％|
Application of drywall fiberglass tape
- Connecting gypsum board, particle board, hardboard and other sheet materials.
- Gluing joints of door and window frames to the walls.
- Sizing of cracks, corners and joints in concrete, plaster surfaces.
- For continuous reinforcement of walls and ceilings.
Benefits plaster reinforcing mesh and tape:
- Resistant to alkalis;
- Does not decompose and will not rust over time;
- Does not emit toxic and hazardous substances;
- Helps to overcome stress caused by sudden changes in temperature and humidity;
- Has a high resistance to tearing and stretching;
- Protects the surface from cracking and improves its mechanical strength;
- Plaster mesh is easy to handle and use.
Selecting the fiberglass grid and tape should pay particular attention to the following points:
- To determine the resistance to alkalis grid pattern is recommended to put in an alkaline environment for 25 days, and then spend the tensile test. Decrease in strength when it should comply with international standards.
- You also need to check the stability of the grid to the tensile stress. For this small piece of mesh is pursed as if molded snowball. After the compressive force stops, the elastic mesh should almost completely restore the original shape.