Plaster plastic mesh for fast-drying dry mixes plastering
Plastic mesh is recommended for plastering both internal and external. Perform the function of reinforcing mesh and protect against the formation of surface cracks and crevices, as well as increase its mechanical strength and prevent deformation.
Plastic mesh used to plastering to brick wall
However, its scope is not limited Plastering. Plastic plaster mesh is also successfully used in plastering and painting works by pouring floors, for heat and sound insulation wall surfaces, for the reinforcement of door and window frames, to protect the facades. Specially recommended for plaster using fast-drying dry mixes, plastic mesh with large mesh is an alternative to metal plaster mesh.
Plastic plaster mesh for both internal and external plastering works has different sizes and delivered in rolls.
Material: PP (polypropylene), UV Stabilization.
Mesh opening shape: square or rectangle.
Mesh size (mm): 5 × 5, 6 × 6, 12 × 14, 13 × 15, 15 × 15, 18 × 18, 20 × 20, 22 × 35, 45 × 45.
Roll size:1 × 30m,1 × 50m, 2 × 50m.
Color: White, black, green, orange, clear.
Plastic plaster mesh roll in white color with square mesh
black plastic mesh with mesh size 15mm × 15mm, UV Stabilization.
Advantages of plastic plaster mesh for reinforcing plaster and flooring covering internal and external surfaces:
- Anti acid and alkaline; no corrosion, not rust and destroyed.
- Plastic is much easier to use because of its low weight.
- Using plastic mesh plastering, then the walls are smooth and even.
- High tensile strength increases the mechanical strength of the plaster layer to protect plaster layer from cracking.
- Maintain geometric stability, prevent deformation under temperature and humidity fluctuations.
- Environmental friendliness, the mesh is produced using only friendly materials that do not produce hazardous atmosphere.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.