Chicken Wire Fence – Corrosion Resistance, Sound Structure, Ventilation
Chicken wire fence also called chicken wire mesh and poultry netting poultry netting. There are a lot of different surface treatments, such as galvanized, PVC coated, black vinyl coated, etc. So it has various colors, which makes it has an attractive appearance. Chicken wire fence is widely used to limit chicken and protect chicken simultaneously. It is also applied to fence other poultry or domestic animals, such as chicken, ducks, geese, rabbits, dogs. Sometimes it used with field fence in the farmlands and gardens is placed on the bottom to prevent rabbits going through and damaging the plants. Besides, it can be put on the ground to prevent gophers from digging holes. Chicken wire fence has excellent ventilation and is convenient for feeders to feed them.
Specification of chicken wire fence:
- Materials: galvanized wire, PVC coated wire, black vinyl coated and stainless steel wire
- Colors: green, black, red, purple, or other RAL colors.
- Width: 0.50 m – 2.00 m.
- Length: common size is 10 m but not limited.
- Wire diameter: 0.60 mm – 1.60 mm.
- Roll height: 50 cm, 100 cm, 120 m, 150, cm, 180 cm, or 200 cm.
- Roll length: 10 m, 25 m or 50 m.
- Package: in rolls and packaged in waterproof paper.
CWF-01: Galvanized chicken wire fence.
CWF-02: PVC coated chicken wire fence.
CWF-03: PVC coated chicken wire fence for feeding rabbits.
CWF-04: PVC coated chicken wire fence in garden.
Features of chicken wire fence:
- Excellent corrosion resistance. Due to having a lot of surface treatments.
- Sound structure, high strength and smooth surface.
- Perfect sizes. It is convenient for feeders to feed animals.
- Good ventilation. Keep animals living in a comfortable environment.
- Flexible. Easy to transport and install.
- Chicken wire fence is broadly used in fences and cages for feeding chicken and other poultry or small animals, such as rabbits, ducks, geese, dogs.
- Used in gardens for protect plants from being damaged by poultry and small animals.
- Used with field fence in farmlands to prevent rabbits and other small animals going through.
- Put on the earth to prevent gophers digging holes and damaging lawns.
CWF-05: Chicken wire fence with welded wire fence for chicken cage.
CWF-06: Chicken wire fence is used with welded wire mesh to prevent small animals going through.
CWF-07: Chicken wire fence prevents rabbits, gophers and other small animals.
CWF-08: Chicken wire fence can be put on the earth and then pave lawns to prevent gophers from damaging lawns.